Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What Will I Be Working On This Semester?

So far, I have read the introduction to the book, Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, and got a good idea of what this book is all about. I also had a discussion with Dondi on how I will use the information learned from this class for my CMSI 401: Senior Project class. The textbook I am reading is basically a catalog of different types of design patterns and describes the intent, motivation, applicability, structure, consequences, and implementation of each of the design patterns. Dondi gave me a list of certain design patterns which he feels may be useful in my senior project. Hopefully, by reading through these design patterns and becoming familiar with them, I will be able to recognize the need for them, as well as actually implement them in my senior project.

No comments: