Thursday, September 6, 2007

Just Getting Started

When I was registering for Fall 2007 classes, I didn't know which CMSI electives to take, but I knew I was interested in object oriented type concepts. Object technologies was the perfect class for this. According to the course description, I will be learning "Software design and implementation using object oriented and component technologies." This course should also help me in my CMSI 401 and 402 classes this school year since senior project labs are basically two software pieces which both use object oriented technologies. So far, I have not done any work for the class (besides write this blog entry) due to slow processing speeds at the amazon.com textbook store. As soon as I receive my books for this class, I will begin reading the books, updating this blog, discussing the books with Dondi, and coming up with a programming project.

No comments: